Saturday, October 06, 2007

three horsemen of 2012



















off centre. -__-
buncha morons. that's us, i mean..
(shoutout to Char: i nicked the pic off that very public domain on which you placed it tsk)

It's getting better all the time
I used to get mad at my school (No I can't complain)
The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No I can't complain)
You're holding me down (Oh),
turning me round (Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Foolish rules)

I've got to admit it's getting better (Better)
A little better all the time (It can't get more worse)
I have to admit it's getting better (Better)
It's getting better since you've been mine



Thank you John & Paul & Ringo & George for your...optimism and cool tunezz.
and no i shan't say anything about the end nearing, apocalypse looming, ragnarokkkk.

no lah, its just that school is going to end.

the last year we get to wear uniforms (and DAMN COOL uniforms at that, thank you very much. admit it!) last tutorials and all (or as chan mali chan would say, tyu-toh-ree-yerrh).

last time we get to be the FIRST CG on the track..that's what we're famous for (i have YET to stand at the front of the row when we line up- *snigger*I love how everyone puts it off until we actually see my tutor approaching and then hurriedly get in line and adjust our uniforms for the daily inspection. this situation is unique to my class. we're like trained animals i tell you!

last coupla times we get to hear scriptures first thing in the morning. some of them were...enlightening. i'ma gonna miss those!
Tagore on God: "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man." Respekt.

i should reply to tags...
G: Pool have fans who cheer louder and come up with better songs. All chelski fans are good at is coming up with cool icons and banners on lj :P (btw the best question i got asked last week by kel and yourself was about who i fancied in Chels.. tough question, that! best answer has got to come from the boys themselves though. this one's a laugh :D :D drogba has the best answer)



Diana: babe, you have no idea (well actually, maybe you do..)

Roger: greetings! welcome to this dodgy part of town. Drug-induced music sounds da best!

Charlene: nuno gomes is a different league lah..(league in the standards and not the football league sense) i dunno mate, maniche is just..underwhelming *shrug*

Su: girl, you read me like a book

No comments: