Friday, March 14, 2008

hello goodbye



i post again.

waiting in line. knackered like ringo, alert like paul, having a fag like george, couldn't be bothered like john.

shock and hot, stinging tears. shock, and numbness. shock, and compass going whack. powerless - beat up - resigned.

"when i find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom; let it be. And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom; let it be. There will be an answer, let it be"

i try not to think of myself as royally fucked anymore.

still numb though. cold, distant, hurting- like a wounded dog.

"And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself. Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself"

Karma (Police) is like that. Balance.

"Redemption's climb is the steepest if the good we did is soiled with secret shame."- Shantaram

No comments: