Friday, November 16, 2007

"deepavali"

Air quotes.

some sorta deepavali alright . most lacklustre one i've ever had.
one which involved thermochem and periodicity (see what i mean about studying more for my damn h1 than my h2's)
















one which involved Hariharan's ghazal stylings in the morning. the best bit of deepavali programming all day. my dad looks like him. serious.

















wish i'd gone for the deepavali eve show at race course road. there were fireworks and everything! :( and Arvin burning up the stage *faints*
























the one constant (besides biryani for every damn meal of the day..and ang pows)...don't get me started on the chemistry of sparklers. i would've done every letter of my name (trust me,there was enough to go around. especially cos the kids in the 4-6 age range were scared of the fire, smoke and whizbang effectss) so um..the older ones i.e. Me and my 20-something year old cousin delighted in watching things burnnnnn. The theatrics of it all! no one bought colourd sparklers though :( :( Oh, i ended up burning the astroturf, playground bouncy material whassitcalled unintentionally.

cheap thrills.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: