Sunday, December 30, 2007

i am the walrus












from L-R: su, pre, ven and me. these folks are one of the best things that has happened to me in my jc life and i'm incredibly grateful to have spent days and days in the uk with them. they showed me such a good time, and continue to (can you say Sentosa Chalet and prom night escapades) i channel my love in your general direction
Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun.
If the sun don't come, you get a tan from
Standing in the English rain.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen,
I am the walrus,
goo goo g'joob, goo goo goo g'joob.

we really WERE sitting in an english garden, so that counts. (and i was wearing my beatles shirt, so that fits in too) and we were sort of goo goo-ing cos the ice cream was SO good. "man this is goo' stuff!", with ice cream in our mouths.

i have dibs on paul! the rest of you go fight over which beatle you want to be (juuuust kidding ;) )





HAHA! how brilliant is that?!?

P.S.: Hey Judes! (good one, rakky :D ) aka Jeanetta, JiaHui, Jaksha and Jelly (tha's me) aka beatles groupies. i cant WAIT till we go watch Across the Universe! we'll sing along at the top of our voices in the cinema, y/y?

p.p.s: for my Beatles BFF. that's BBFF. say it out loud, it sounds silly *grin*

at Concert for George (2003) clapton, mccartney, starr and even DHANI! performing While My Guitar Gently Weeps



for Jags too, watch this. Anoushka Shankar and absolute sitar annhilation at the same concert


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The corresponding fotos are coolio! All of you lookin excited about your UK adventures to follow, hee.

Thanks for the clip Anjax. Judettes wanna rock the house BUT WHEN???
=\
P.S. have you gotten the Kala album? I heard 'Jimmy' the other day, after not listening to it in a long time. Ooh wee!