Monday, July 20, 2009

it was trying to tell me something

Last friday I went to the zoo.

I INSISTED that we go to the snake section.

While I was at the tiny enclosure of the rattlesnake, I noticed that it kept following my finger as I traced a pattern on the glass.

Right there, I wished I could speak parseltongue, so badly.
:(


and in other news, the new MUSE track. FINALLY. in all its glory.
it gave me goosbumps cos it was a lil bit Queen, a lil bit Zeppelin (kashmir) and a lil bit Rachmaninov.
and the LYRICS. pay attention kiddos. especially if you're familiar with Orwellian texts.





and. the new Doctor.
a BOWTIE?! are you kidding me? and that mousey coloured jacket (as bad as Tonks' dreadful hair in HBP). this is a major downgrade from the converse and travelling coat combi of Doctor number 10.
and WHAT have they done to the Tardis? it looks like a joke shop, poorly made prop.
i don't like it already :( (only JH will understand my feelings *tragic sigh*)
i saw some other on-set pics with a woman who looked a lot like Lady Cassandra!! will that woman never die?!

No comments: