Monday, May 26, 2008

"There is no pressure at the top. The pressure's being second or third."












from reuters uk, Jose Mourinho speaks on Chels' champs league loss:


"After two titles per season for the last three years there were zero titles this season, which in my philosophy means a really bad season. Maybe in the philosophy of a loser this was a great season, which I respect," he said in the interview published on Sunday.

Mourinho admitted to being "very sad" at Chelsea's defeat in Moscow to Manchester United in the Champions League final, adding that the supporters, the board and the players "deserve more".

"I am very sad about what happened. In the last two years this team lost a Champions League final and a Champions League semi-final on penalties. The supporters deserve more, (the players) and some others deserve happiness. I still think of them as my boys."

However, he added: "I believe that after an empty season new success will come to Chelsea. And I will always be a Chelsea supporter."

Mourinho is being linked with a return to Stamford Bridge alongside names including Frank Rijkaard, Guus Hiddink, Roberto Mancini and Marcello Lippi."


nothing...NOTHING would be better than JM returning to the bridge. its a long shot, since the news is that he's gonna sign for Inter, but really, until he puts pen to paper and seals that deal, its in the cards for me at least, that he'll come back.

i remember once Su tagged, during the aftermath of the JM departure when i was CRUSHED, that it seemed like i was more in love with JM than i was with the team. and i replied with, Su you read me like a book. i look back on that now fondly- for that JM love has never actually died ;)



No comments: