Thursday, September 13, 2007

the song that'll deliver me

Kate Moss got nothin on Pete Doherty yoooo!!

Delivery by Babyshambles



its a lovely tune, this!
he can actually write when he's not doped up! (or mebbe he did it while doped up...doesnt sound like it though)

So here comes a delivery
Straight from the heart of my misery
Here comes a delivery
Straight from the heart, to you


oh he's such a poet! <3 size="1">jax is the biggest pretender you'll ever know



back to their roots (heard that Linkin Park?) and on top of their game. it kills/annhilates/pwns all at once. there's a word i havent used in ages! PWNZXZZZ

I'm finished making sense
done pleading ignorance
that whole defense
spending this energy
but the wheel thats spinnin' me is never ending, never ending
same ol' story

hits you right there *point to heart* dunnit?

p.s.: today i labelled Mee Pok as "Woah hardcore".....*facepalm* vennie i hope you still have respect for me after that ;)

p.p.s: i got called 3,4 ethylethanoate today. and it made me grin. we are such chem(not cam) whores Char!

p.p.s: Siv..."u.r.a.sma.t" :D x 904853054

No comments: